A band director’s time is a valuable commodity.
One of our greatest pleasures is helping to simplify your schedule. It’s not always possible to make a factory visit to work out the details, so we will come to you. Speak with one of our seasoned in-house sales agents about what best represents your school and band’s traditions, style and personality. This real-time, face-to-face meeting allows you to better understand the process and make sure that your design is exactly what you want.
Contact the Director’s Assistant to get in touch with your local representative.
Director’s Assistant is Dallas’ own one-stop shop for school band uniforms, formal wear, accessories and fitting services. Owner Chris Walls is a consummate professional and musician who is passionate about providing over the top services to his clients. Chris and his team understand the importance of well made fashionable goods and quality accessories being fitted and delivered timely and accurately.
Here are a few tidbits about Director’s Assistant and why they are THE choice for your band and performance / formal wear and accessory needs:
· Dress and uniforms are cut and sewn in Dallas (Made in the USA – Made in Texas)
· Bar codes in all dresses for easy inventory
· Cadence dress comes in short, regular, long & extra long lengths
· Cadence dress comes with 2” finished hem
· Tuxedo trouser come with the EZ Hem system (An exclusive feature.)
Why choose Director’s Assistant?
· Personal representatives in your area
· Sizing kits for formal wear to make certain it fits
· High quality fabric and sewing
· Dedicated to customer service, when issues arise, we make it right
Contact Chris Walls today for more information on the services and products for your school band, or visit www.DirectorsAssistant.
4848 Lemmon Ave., Ste. 504
Dallas, TX 75219